RSS Feed
If you are moving to an existing home within the West Shelby Water District's territory, you will need to sign a contract, bring a picture I.D., pay a 25.00 service fee and a refundable 100.00 deposit prior to establishing service. We are open M-F 8a-4p. If for some reason you are not able to stop by our office, please give us a call and we will fax, email, or USPS mail you a contract. You will then need to get it back to us with a copy of your picture I.D. If you are mailing the documentation, you can either send a check, money order, or pay online to cover the fees. In person we accept VISA, Mastercard, cash, check, or money order. This service can usually be established within 24 hours of receiving all of the required documentation and fees.
If you are building a home and need water service, you will need to provide us with a plumbing permit, picture I.D., 950.00 for a standard size meter, and 100.00 for a refundable deposit. This service can take up to 2-3 weeks after receiving the required documentation and fees.
Please give us a call if you have any more questions and we will be glad to help you.  

Originally Published on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 under News & Updates